idola: (Default)
[personal profile] idola
 Volume 1: The Great Escape Into the Unknown
 
Volume 2: The War Unbeknownst to Tomorrow
 

Volume 3: With Great Plans Comes Great Distress
Volume 4: The Great Bewitchment of the Underhanded Battle
 
Intermission: Regarding Another Hero

Chapter 1: Cursed α

Chapter 2: Human α (in progress)

Chapter 3: The Beginning α


Volume 5's  table of contents will be posted when volume 4 is complete.
 

Note: I don't include the illustrations in my translations. If you would like to see them, please consider supporting the series and buying it. You can get it digitally on Bookwalker or physically through sites like Amazon.

Season's Greetings

Date: 2021-12-26 02:37 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] bashiek
Hello Idola-san. I hope you have been well.

I just wanted to wish you a very "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year." I hope you will be able to spend this time with your family and loved ones.

Take care.

Thank you

Date: 2025-03-10 10:03 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] iruku8950
Hi Idola!

I just appreciate you for doing this, I've been a fan of this series for the longest time, and I lost hope when the translation stopped back then. Seeing the progress that it is now on volume 4 again after it got taken down in the past makes me happy. Here's to hoping for a good run!

Date: 2026-03-29 03:15 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] bashiek
O-hisashiburi desu Idola-san.

I hope you and your loved ones have been well.

Recently, I found out that the series had finally concluded with the release of Vol. 18 last year.

I was wondering if there was any chance you could share a summary of what happened in the story, especially with the main characters.

Thank you once again for all of your efforts.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Profile

idola: (Default)
idola

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 10th, 2026 05:06 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios